A transaction is said to be incomplete in the midway when it does not pay heed to the after sale services. At XElectron we believe in delivering the best quality services, that is why we offer Free Pickup & Drop Warranty Service on all products. The process is as follows –
On facing any issues regarding the product, call us at our Helpline Number +91 120 6494348, 4134583 or drop in a mail to email@example.com.
Assistance over the phone/email is given and the issues are generally resolved.
If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone/email, you can provide your address & other details to one of our Customer Care Executive and a reverse pickup will be arranged on XElectron’s behalf.
After the product reaches our Service Center, depending on the problem the product will be serviced/ replaced.
Once the problem is fixed, the product will undergo a quality check process to avoid repeat issues in the future.
After the whole process, the product will be finally shipped back to you though one of our logistics partners.
This complete process generally takes 7-14 working days.
- In case the product is found to have no faults or problems, the customer needs to pay the logistics and shipping charges.
Essentials required for this process
- XElectron Product Box (As it ensures product safety during transit)
- Product Serial/IMEI No.
- A written note attached to the box addressing the problems in the product.
Packaging Instructions -
Important things to be taken care off while packing a XElectron product for Reverse Pickup:
- Pack the product in XElectron Product Box (Preferred) or any other hard cardboard box.
- The box size should not be much bigger than the product size. This is to ensure the product does not move/shake freely inside the box while transit.
- To protect the product from damage, it should be properly cushioned/covered with bubble wrap (2 layers at least) or thermocol (2 layers at least).
- In case of Tablet PC/Mobile Phone/Digital Photo Frame, please do not send your Accessories/Memory Card/SIM Card if not required. If accessories (Charger, Earphones) are being sent, they should be kept below the Tab and not over the Tab Screen.
- A note addressing to the problems in the product should be included in the box.
- A copy of the Invoice/Bill of the product should be provided in the box.
- A declaration of the items being sent in the box should be attached/included in the box.
These instructions are important to ensure a safe transit of the product, as damage during transit is not covered under company warranty. Therefore the responsibility of proper packaging of the product lies with the customer.
Please Note: On-site Pick and Drop service is available for all Pin Codes. If customers want to ship directly then they can also do the same.